Landing pages can be the backbone of any online business. But do you know what makes a landing page effective? Do you know how to construct that converts? How page layout drives action? What types of images are effective? How to design the landing page so that you achieve the action from your customer that you want most?
The “secrets” of a good landing page can be found in studying some of the best print advertisements ever designed. This one (and sometimes two) page advertisement arrested attention, implanted an idea, and called people to take action. Those three elements are essential for effective landing page design.
In this one-hour webinar, I’m going to reveal the elements of effective landing pages across a wide variety of industries and how to build landing pages that convert. We’ll talk about design, layout, copywriting, headlines, images, and more. I’ve made landing pages for Fortune 500 companies and small business that have had conversion rates as high as 70%.
- Download the PowerPoint Slide Deck (Approximately 5MB)
- Copyhackers Button Friction Post: How to Find and Eliminate “Friction Words” in Your Web Copy (Joanne Weibe)
- My Post on Jeff Bullas about Imagery: Why Certain Pictures Make You Click On Awful Content
- Ogilvy on Advertising (David Ogilvy)
- Tested Advertising Methods (John Caples)